(Above: Nancy Thaler, Deputy Secretary of the PA Office of Developmental Programs)
Quality Progressions is very proud to announce that six of the individuals it supports were recently honored by The Arc of Lehigh and Northampton Counties with 2016 Celebration Awards. The annual award ceremony highlights twelve individuals with intellectual disabilities who are excelling personally and professionally, and who are shining examples of the “It’s All About Community!” philosophy. This year, the event was held at the Best Western Hotel in Bethlehem, PA on Wednesday, March 23, 2016.
Please join us in congratulating the following individuals:
– Ashley Cook – Educational Achievement Award, nominated by SC Dana Ortiz
– Jodi Oberto – Employment Achievement Award, nominated by SC Sandy Hall-Brown
– Andy Velasquez – Vocational Achievement Award, nominated by SC Desiree Yeager
(Above: Desiree Yeager & Andy Velasquez)
– Nancy Prostko – Employment Achievement Award, nominated by SC Kim Tracy
– Rebecca Gift – Citizenship Achievement Award, nominated by SC Laura Stauffer
– Amanda Reiss – Personal Achievement Award, nominated by SC Kim Tracy
(Above: Special Olympian Loretta Claiborne & Amanda Reiss)
To view photos from the event, please visit our Facebook Page.
Congratulations to all of the 2016 Celebration Award winners!